MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm exhausted!

This end of the school year stuff is killing me! It's been chaos around here what with parties, graduations, presents needed, year end performances, and it all seems to be doubled because I work in a preschool. One more week!

I've been working on the Fitted Tank and Sitcom Chic simultaneously and am making pretty good progress on both. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for both of them.

I had a little stash enhancement. I couldn't resist Webs annual sale, so I bought some Cascade 220 (for $3.79 per skein!) for an Easy V-Neck Raglan or a Top Down Vest. I also got some Saucy cotton for CeCe. I like the color, but I do not remember ordering that color! Isn't that strange? Surprisingly I have two unfinished dresses that would match that color!
Inspired by Bron's Cotton Ease countdown, I've been collecting patterns to use with my Cotton Ease stash. I love this Paton's pattern book....I like all of the designs in it and have enough CE to make most of them!

2 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Yeah for stash enhancements!!!! Maybe the yarn looked different on the screen than it does in real life? It's really nice though. I'll keep my eye out for Cotton Tots around here too - if I can find a skein I'll send it to you. :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Sue said...

I hope you find your yarn for the baby cardigan. Can you tell me what color your Cascade 220 is. I can order it here in Australia, but I do not think that I have seen that colorway here. Cannot wait to see what you knit next.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home