MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's a zoo out there!

Noey and I got up early Saturday morning and drove down to San Diego. We picked up my niece, Megan, and her boyfriend, Dario, and headed off to the San Diego Zoo.
It was a beautiful day and we spent a full 8 hours walking and walking and walking all over that zoo!

It was our first time meeting Dario. Both Noey and I loved him.....Noey especially. Usually I come in second when Megan's around, but this time Dario was first, Megan second, and I dropped to third!!

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Sounds like you all had so much fun!! We have plans to take my godson to the zoo in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. Noey's sweater looks so cute with those buttons - I like the "mis-matched" look!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home