MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day 2

Gosh, I wish I didn't have to work....I'd get so much done!!

I had another successful and productive day. After working in Noey's class again this morning (which is really fun by the way). I headed straight over to Walmart. By the time I came out it was pouring rain! But that didn't deter me, I went on to Beach Knitting in Manhattan Beach. It was not easy to find, especially in the rain, but eventually I did. It's a nice, cozy, little shop. It's relatively new, I think 6 months or so, and they have a fair selection of yarn. Hopefully they'll increase their business and inventory in the coming months. We have so few yarn stores in the area.
I found Cascade 220 Tweed, which is hard to find, to make Glampyre's Easy V Neck, and the white Lily Chin is to make the top of cupcakes from One Skein.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how the Easy V Neck pattern is. I bought it too since I've had good luck with Stephanie's patterns before....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home