MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Life Goes On

Thank you all for your comments about my Circular Shrug. It is really cute, isn't it? Oh well, life goes on.

After this fiasco, I started thinking about all of my knitting projects. Were they going to be right for me? Is it realistic to finish them? Having so many WIP's was making me anxious, so I frogged a couple!

The red Cotton Ease Easy Raglan Pullover is no more. I also frogged the gray Wool Ease Vintage Bolero. While it was easy to frog the pullover.....I had started it a very long time ago, and my knitting skills were not so hot, I did have some pangs of regret over the Vintage Bolero. I had put a lot of work into that one.

So in keeping with my quest to alleviate my anxiety, I finished the Striping Scarf last night. This one was started a while back too, and has been sitting at the bottom of my knitting bag. It didn't take long to finish, and I immediately started a pair of Fingerless Mitts to match.

I don't know if I'll get any use out of this set anytime soon. Early in the week it was COLD!! I was wearing a scarf and mitts to work on Monday. By weeks end it was HOT!!! Over 80 degrees!

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I really like the pattern that came out of that yarn. Beautiful!

And, yeah... crazy CA weather!

The bane of CA Kniiters.

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I really like the pattern that came out of that yarn. Beautiful!

And, yeah... crazy CA weather!

The bane of CA Kniiters.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Shar said...

I recently went on a frog fest as well. I had so many things on the needles, I was anxious just thinking about it. I'm trying to concentrate on 1 or 2 projects at a time now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home