MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, April 03, 2006

After seeing my stash in its' entirety on Saturday, I feel a little guilty about this....I ordered more yarn and it arrived today. It's actually an addition to some I already had in my stash. I had a couple of skeins of Cascade 220 in Sapphire Heather, and I needed a couple more to make this cute top down cardigan. So you see, in order to use up my stash I had to add to it!! Makes perfect sense to me!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

You can never have too much Cascade 220!!

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great week!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Gals Day at the Movies too (except for the poor mitts). Both your sweater patterns are really pretty, can't wait to see the FOs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home