MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

March Postcard Swap

I have been remiss in posting pics of my cards from the Project Spectrum Postcard Swap. My pal was Barbara. We got these in the mail about a week ago. Aren't they beautiful? Two very special cards handmade by Barbara, one for me and one for Noey. Plus some pretty handmade butterfly stickers for Noey. Thank you Barbara!! I really appreciate all the time and thought that went into these, and I love that you included Noey! That's really special!

Special note to Tracey: Hi!! I got my Moda Dea yarn at Michael's some time ago. I need more too....I've seen it online at Joanns.com and knitting-warehouse.com. If I find it anywhere I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home