MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Start building the ark

That's what my dad used to say when it rained all day. Nonstop. For hours on end. With no end in sight.

Looks like I'll get to wear my scarf and mitt set after all. I love, love, love this yarn!! So pretty. I finished the first one Sunday night, started the second one yesterday. I wanted them to match, so I had to get another skein just in case. While there I bought the pink to make.....SOCKS!! Yes, I will try socks. Yes, I will.

5 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

I love the mits. so cute. I just started fingerless gloves. what yarn did you use?

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

I used Moda Dea Sassy Stripes in Crayon. I love the striping effect!!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger shizzknits said...

Pretty colors! It's been raining nonstop here since 3pm (it's now nearly 9pm).

At least you get to wear your knitted stuff when it's cold!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Barbara said...

I love the mitts what pattern did you use?

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

SOCKS, SOCKS, SOCKS!!! Go SOCKS!!

Try Socks Karyn, You'll love 'em. So portable and cute :) I cant wait to see what think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home