MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Full Frontal Yarnity

I couldn't come up with a clever way to display my stash like Wendy, so I decided to go with the full on frontal view. This is about 95% of my stash. The other 5% was not worthy of being in this shot. There is a small child in there somewhere.
During the 35 minutes it took to set up and 25 minutes it took to put away, I had some strange thoughts! First, I realized I may have an addiction problem! Second, I realized there are hundreds, if not thousands of dollars worth of yarn here. (no wonder I'm always broke!) Third, I wondered what would happen to my yarn if I died?? Joe could sell it all and think he was rich!!

6 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Or you could use your stash as your retirement plan! :)

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I see the little one on the back of the couch! It's like a hidden picture with yarn, lots of yummy yarn!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Love the full frontal Karyn!!!! I could barely pick out noey curled up!!!!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger shizzknits said...

Yah, finding th elittle one is like "Where's Waldo", only it's "Where's Noey"!
I couldn't even bother naming my stash so I went artsy LOL

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger JessaLu said...

Nice!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

Yeah, I try not to think about the money, especially with my fabric stash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home