MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm bummed...

Well, the Circular Shrug is finished. I've worked pretty consistently on this since February 25. I haven't worked on anything else this whole past month, although I've desperately wanted to. Last night I finished up, seamed up the arms holes, tried her on.....too small!
Looks really cute on Mabel, doesn't it? Too bad it doesn't look good on me!! I'm so bummed. I put so much time and effort into this.

4 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Oh mannnnnnn! That's the worst! It's so pretty, too!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Shar said...

I hate when that happens. It sure is pretty, maybe you can give it to a friend?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh wow, that's some bad knitting karma. Don't let it shake your confidence though. It is really beautiful . . . and I know you've learned from it. I say give it to the niece. At least it will get worn (everything I save for when I lose weight ends up never getting worn!!)

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Man - that is too bad because it looks great. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home