MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I was all set to frog Klaralund. I had found a top down cardigan pattern to use the Silk Garden. But then I started looking at the colors, and how pretty it is, and I just couldn't bring myself to frog it.

So my current WIP's are:

1. Sitcom Chic - the body looks really good, I frogged the first sleeve.

2. Clapotis - got to the 7th dropped stitch before it got put on hold....still thinking about this one. Will I actually wear it?

3. Klaralund - it's safe for now!

4. Circular Afghan for my parents - lost my momentum on this one after Christmas was over.

5. Fingerless Mitts - should be done this weekend.

Whew! That's much more manageable. I don't have that anxious feeling hanging over me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home