MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 02, 2010

Summer Time.....


...and the living is easy!


I love Summer!

I love the perpetual smell of sunscreen in our house. I love the constant sand on the floors and wet towels everywhere. I love to see the small airplanes fly over pulling banners. (we live about a mile from the beach)

I love that I get 4 weeks off, smack dab in the middle of summer!

I'm hoping this little break will be enough to get me blogging again. (although it doesn't start until next Thursday) I've been wanting to get back into it for sometime now.

I have been sewing (24 projects completed so far this year!) and knitting. I just need to gather up some projects, take pictures, and start blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home