MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, July 10, 2006

And now for something completely different

Did you ever watch Monty Python? My brother used to love that show. He and his friends used to go around saying the lines and acting out silly skits. "I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok!" I never really got it back then. But I happened to catch a show over the weekend and it was hysterical.

So Picovoli is moving along very s-l-o-w-l-y. It's just a tad tedious. So what's a girl to do but cast on another project. (just when I was starting to get my projects under control!)

I started this Summer Cardigan using some Cotton Ease from the Great Cotton Ease Stash of 2005 (43 skeins!). I've been saving and saving my Cotton Ease, not wanting to use it for the "wrong" project. I had 15 skeins of this blue, (can't remember the name) so I'm planning on making Scoop de Jour as well.

Thank you for all your nice comments about Sitcom Chic, the Fitted Tank, and Picovoli. If I knew how to reply to comments I would write you all back personally!

2 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Blogger Karen said...

That blue is really pretty!! Isn't it funny how we never want to use the special yarn in our stash? I think it's great for that project though - it will be a really pretty cardigan. For the comments, I think the e-mail only comes through on them if the user sets Blogger up to show their e-mail address. Otherwise you just can't reply back. :( Oh, and I didn't really watch the Monty Python shows, but I've seen Life of Brian and The Meaning of Life and am quite a fan. We saw Spamalot on Broadway last year and loved loved loved it!!! It was hysterical! I love that kind of humor.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Dropstitchknitter said...

Rox sent me on over here - I'm doing Picovoli also - and I'm wondering how far I'm going to take these waist decreases - any advice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home