MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Gosh, is it Saturday already? This week just flew by.

I started working out and eating healthy earlier this week and it's amazing what just a few days of good food and exercise will do for you. I have had so much energy I hardly know what to do with myself.

I've been working on Picovoli all week, but last night I decided I should finish Sitcom Chic, so that's just what I did.

This morning after I rode the bike, I steamed Sitcom Chic, reorganized my yarn (again) and prioritized my patterns all before 8:00am!

I've noticed that knitters in blogland have been cataloging their stashes, so I decided to catalog my projects. It's scary!! I have 17, count 'em, SEVENTEEN projects lined up. That means yarn and pattern purchased, just waiting to be knit! I kind of wish I hadn't done that because now I feel like I shouldn't buy anything for a while!

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Wow I already missed 3 of your posts. You are too quick. I love your sitcom chic, and the 2 other tops as well. I think all that new energy must be getting channelled into your knitting. Noey is such a cutie. I think she likes having her photo taken too.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I can't believe how time flies as well. I think I missed it, but where did you get the patterns for Sitcom Chic and the fitted tank. Both are amazing!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Noey look so cute in that picture!! And good for you and the new healthier lifestyle. It's so great when you can feel the benefits right from the start.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home