MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Project Spectrum has begun!

It's so fun cruising Blogland and seeing everyone's projects.

I have a feeling I'll be working on this one project for the whole month of March. Once again I have chosen a project that is very tedious! The good news is I learned the Mock Rib stitch. It's very easy, but took me a while to figure out!
My other project for this month is also shown in this picture. Noelle will be 6 in 14 days! I'm planning a small surprise party for her. It's been rather challenging making all the plans without her finding out......she's always with me!

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Karen said...

What a pretty shade that yarn is. Looks like you've made great progress already, considering it's only March 3rd. An early Happy Birthday to Noey. Can't wait to hear all about her party!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

I really like that photo of noey with the project, so cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home