MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, September 30, 2005


My Diagonal Scarf is turning out so pretty! I love it! The colors are just beautiful. Still not a good shot of the beads, but they add a little sparkle to it.

Thank you to everyone who left me encouraging words about my Baby Afghan. I have come to terms with it not being perfect. I still have to wash it, and weave in the ends.....maybe this weekend? Seems like we never have time for anything anymore!

I am getting in a little extra knitting on weekdays. I have to be at Noey's school a good 40 minutes before school lets out to find a parking place!! Is that crazy? So I sit in my car, along with all the other mothers sitting in their cars, and I knit! A full 40 minutes of knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home