MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, September 17, 2005


The Baby Afghan is coming along, slowly. I'm worried I won't have it done two weeks from today for the shower. I made a mistake and have to rip back one row, and now looking at the picture I see another mistake on the right side border. Ugh! I don't wanna start over!

Meanwhile Clapotis waits patiently for me to get back to her. I hope I can remember the pattern. I really want to finish her.

I get my first paycheck at the end of the month so I have been plotting and planning my yarn purchases. I've been wanting to make Klaralund, so I think Silk Garden will be my first purchase. But then a magazine or catalog seem to arrive daily and I find more projects I want to make.

I got another cute eCard from my Secret Pal! Thank you!! Very cute, and Noey loved it too. We had to play and replay several times!

Noey is in the swing of Kindergarten and loving it. Everyday she discovers something new. My job is going well. It's very busy and challenging but I like it. And my boss is great! I am her assistant so I figure it is my job to help her out and make her look good, but she is constantly asking if there's anything she can do to help me! Plus, I found out I get 2 week off paid at Christmas, 1 week off paid at Easter, 4 weeks off in summer, 2 of them paid! It just keeps getting better and better!

1 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

For the border mistake you could just drop the stitch that you made the mistake on down & just fix it that way. Save yourself a ton of ripping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home