MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Baby Afghan is done!


Fraught with mistakes, either mine or the patterns', but it's done! It really is pretty, as long as you don't look too closely! I was able to finish it up today after no knitting this weekend. Noey was sick and didn't go to school, therefore I didn't go to work. I was also able to clean the house and do a couple loads of laundry. I just need to weave in the ends, and maybe run it through the wash.....I even have almost 2 weeks to spare.

Now I can get back to Clapotis, and maybe start something new. I ordered some navy Berrocco Soft Twist to make this shrug. I think it is the same basic idea as the Vintage Bolero, and if so then I will make that afterwards. I was organizing all my yarn and supplies (again!) today and I realized how many future projects I have! and then there are all the projects I have seen and want.....I'm beginning to think I have a problem! The output is not nearly as great as the input!

I traded in my airline miles for an Amazon gift certificate......so I'm looking into knitting books.....any suggestions? I have $31.00 to spend.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Shar said...

It looks very nice, I'm glad you finished on time. I like that shrug pattern as well. I may have to add it to my ever increasing to knit list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home