MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, September 12, 2005


So I found this pattern, a simple but pretty baby afghan, and I chose this aqua and white "Baby Soft" yarn, and I thought this should be a fast and easy project, right? Well, no, not really! I'm having trouble getting it going. I think it's the size 13 needles - I just can't get the first row to come out even. I cast on and frogged 4 times last night before I finally gave up. The shower is October 8, so I think I have enough time to get it done.

In other news, my job is going well. I am the administrative assistant to the Director of a preschool. The position was open for several months, and the previous AA......ummmm.......let's just say she didn't work out, so the office was in quite a mess. But I was an organizational expert in my previous life BC (before child) so I have been organizing and organizing and organizing. Today was the first day of school for the preschoolers and all went well.

Noey is doing great in Kindergarten. We love her teacher, and she's making lots of friends. She told me on the third day that she already knew everything, and they didn't even teach "2+2" yet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home