MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Alone at last


The sleepover was successful and I was alone all night! (DH was working all night....hospitals never close!) So I spent the first couple of hours cleaning.....I mean really cleaning. We're talking taking the stove apart cleaning, down on your hands and knees floor cleaning. Then I basked in the cleanliness for awhile. It was surprisingly satisfying knowing the house would stay clean for more than 5 minutes! After that I once again organized the stash, re-evaluated patterns and yarn choices, and sat down to finish the Kerchief Scarf.

Well, I did finish it last night, but I'm not crazy about it for me. It turned out nice enough, I just don't think I'm a kerchief sort of person. So it has become a shawl for Noey. The pattern would make a nice adult size shawl as well, though it would be a pretty boring knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home