MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Finally


After too many false starts to count, I finally got the hang of DPN's. It still feels awkward to hold so many needles, but at least I'm making some progress. Although it looks like a huge sock, it's actually a hat for Noey! This yarn magically appeared in my cart while we were at JoAnn's last week. Seems Noey fell in love with it and decided she needed a hat.......made of wool......in Southern California.....in the middle of summer!! It is a really nice, soft yarn, easy to work with. It's JoAnn's Angel Hair.

So this is my new portable project. For now. I worked on it a bit at the church nursery this morning (no kids at first service) and hopefully I can work on it while Noey is at swimming lessons this week.

So if I can do this I can do socks, right? I'm hoping so because I really want to make some socks!!

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Shar said...

You can absoulutely make socks. Just don't start out with size 0 DPN's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home