MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, August 08, 2005


So much for working on it this week while Noey swims!! I started it yesterday morning and finished last night. I really didn't need a project to work on today.....Noey had a rough time at swimming lessons. She's never really been in a big pool and she was scared. I was glued to the fence (they don't let parents on the pool deck). She tried to climb out of the pool once or twice but the cute young college boy teacher grabbed her and pulled her back in. She was crying and so was I! It was rather traumatic for both of us. When we got home she crawled in bed under the covers and just laid there for a while! But the good news is she wants to go again tomorrow!

I needed another portable project, so I started another Sophie bag this afternoon. (Noey was too traumatized from swimming to go to ballet.....can you tell we're very sensitive and emotional types?!). I'm using Noro Kureyon this time and it is so pretty. I'm loving the colors and the self striping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home