MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Here's the latest


Another Potato Chip Scarf. This one made from JoAnn Rainbow Boucle leftover from my Feather and Fan Shawl. I cast on 100 instead of 90 stitches and I like that length better. I love the varigation of the yarn. It's so pretty! I originally thought this would be a Christmas present......I still have a ton of yarn leftover so I could make another one or two.

My Knit Round Throw is coming along nicely. I'm up to round 63. It's no longer portable, so I am in need of some smaller projects. I've got some extra knitting time coming up.....we're working the nursery at church again tomorrow, then Noey has swimming lessons everyday for the next 2 weeks! Woo Hoo! That's a lot of knitting. Guess I'll have to go through the stash of yarn and patterns and find something I can tote around with me.

I started a Buttonhole Bag at the park last Thursday, but didn't like my increases so I ripped it out. Maybe I'll start that again.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Thanks Lauren. I love the Rainbow Boucle. I saw a pattern on the JoAnn's website for a shawl/wrap...really cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home