MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, August 11, 2005


I finished another Sophie. This time in Noro Kureyon. I love this yarn! The striping effect is so cool. This was a quick and satisfying knit for me.

I got Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson yesterday and did my swatch last night for the Hourglass Sweater. I'm using KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in Fern from my stash. Hopefully today I will find the time to cast on. There are so many cute things in this book. I need to find 8" circular needles to make the wrist warmers, and Noey wants me to make her the bunny, bear, and the elephant.

Next week is the Fiber Fest in Santa Monica. Noey, my mom, and I are going on Saturday. I can't wait!! We're also going to try to go to a cool yarn shop called Wildfiber while we're in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home