MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Another WIP


I'm working on this Kerchief Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.....I love this book! (doesn't this woman look like Frida Kahlo?) I'm using LB Wool Ease in Denim Twist from my stash. It is such a simple knit and really pretty. You can't see it in my pic but the edge has an eyelet look - really cute.

I found the 8" mini circs online from WorldKnit, but they're backordered! So in a couple of weeks I'll be able to start on the wrist warmers. Like I really need them now anyway!!

Noey has requested to spend the night at Grandma & Grandpa's tomorrow night.....we'll see if it actually works this time! I am going to get my projects lined up to work on, but.......I'm not holding my breath. I will be expecting the phone to ring all night!

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Shar said...

Wow, you are moving along with the projects!!. I may see you at the fiber fest, I'm planning on going on Sat. as well.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Oh goodie!! I'll look for you! Noey and Grandma are coming too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home