MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

New WIP


Nothing like starting a new project to perk up your spirits. I started this Knit Circle Throw after seeing Lauren's. It will be a Christmas present for my parents. I thought I'd better start now to make sure it would be done in time.....but it seems to be a pretty fast knit....I just started last night. It takes a dozen skeins of Lion Brand Homespun, unfortunately I had none in my stash, so between JoAnn's last night and Michael's today, I was able to find all the colors I needed. I think it's so pretty! (the little hole in the middle will be sewn up) I used DPN's for the first time, and although I had to start over numerous times (okay....10 times!) I finally got the hang of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home