MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Another beautiful park day


Debbie is back from Switzerland and I finally got to give her the OSW I knit for her birthday. We went to the park with Hannah and Ava, and their mom. I worked on another purse.....not sure if I like it or not. I'm having trouble with my knitting projects lately....nothing is thrilling me.

I finally heard from my niece, Megan, in Florida. She got her OSW, it fits, she likes it, and she's worn it a couple of times already.

I used Cotton Ease in Candy Blue from my stash for both Megans' and Debbies'. I'm getting pretty proficient at OSW's, but I think I've done enough now!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Shar said...

Have you thought about the making the minsweater. As soon as I finish a few things my daughter has requested that I knit her one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home