MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the frog pond I go

My Relaxed Pullover was humming along, I was really happy with it, the decreases went well, I liked how the raglan armhole shaping was going.....but then something horrible happened. I don't even know what happened but I somehow screwed up the neckline. I tried to talk myself into making that the back (out of sight out of mind) but I can't live with it. I guess the only thing to do is frog the whole darn thing and start over again. I threw it in the bottom of my knitting basket and I'll deal with it another day.

In the meantime I needed a quick knit to regain my confidence.....

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Don't you hate when a good knit goes bad. I still haven't had the guts to rip back tempting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home