MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 22, 2005

We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave

Now, I know that other parts of the country deal with this kind of heat and humidity all summer long, but we're just not used to it here. It's sweltering! Thank goodness for A/C!! It's been on all day today and yesterday.

I've been chugging along on my Relaxed Pullover. I'm still on the back, but up to the armhole shaping. It's going much faster this time, which tells me my knitting skills are improving. My circular needle order arrived today, so I'm going to attempt socks, maybe this evening. I have some Wool Ease in my stash to practice with......I can't wait to use the Lana Grossa sock yarn my Secret Pal sent me!

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously...you just gave me an Irving Berlin flashback.

---

I wish I had the aweful problem of living in California weather. That would just suck.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Hi Tracey! No I don't mind that you added me to your blog list!
Sorry MG....year round sunshine really does suck! NOT!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Shar said...

You took the words out of my mouth. I can take the heat, thankfully we have central air. It's the humidity I can't stand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home