MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 29, 2005

We ran away to join the circus


We went to the Ringling Brothers/Barnum and Bailey Circus today at the Arrowhead Pond. I had not been to a circus since I was a kid, and this was the first time for Noey. It was so much fun. Noey loved it!

I decided to try to knit in the car on the way since we had an hour drive. I've never done that before since I am usually the driver. I don't know if today was just a bad day, but I kinda got carsick. Maybe because I was sitting in the backseat? I was working on the purse, but I'm really not happy with it. I think it's my color choice, so I think I will rip it out and start over with different colors. I have not actually knit anything seriously for a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home