MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Aaaaah, Summertime!

I love Summer! I love the smell of sunscreen. I love planes flying over head with big banners. (we live close to the ocean) I love eating McDonald's in the car on the way home from the beach! I love sitting by the blowup pool and knitting while Noey has fun in the water.

We're having a lazy day today. After a quick trip to JoAnn's (for yarn, of course) and to the market, we made cupcakes with red, white, and blue frosting. Yummy! Then we made fire cracker decorations using toilet paper rolls, foil, and ribbon.

We're going to Grandma & Grandpa's tomorrow to celebrate the 4th (with our cupcakes and decorations) so we bought a slip n' slide yesterday at Target. (hopefully I'll get to sit n' knit by the slip n' slide!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home