MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Saturday!

You can find the Baby Hoodie Cardigan here. It's a free pattern from Knitting Pure and Simple.

I decided to just keep going with Picovoli and see what happens. I need to order a skein or two more of Silk Garden for the pullover, so I could order more Soft Twist as well. Even though it doesn't look like much progress, I have put a lot of work into it and hate to frog it at this point. (I'm using size 4 needles....seems like it takes forever!)

Have a great day!!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for the link the to pattern!!! I think I'm going to try it out soon - my hairdresser is having a baby and she always makes a big deal out of whatever I'm knitting while waiting for my turn in the chair. :) Noey's picture is so cute. And I think I'm going to cast on my Picolovi today - you and Sonya have me inspired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home