MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

So Picovoli is coming along, slowly but surely. I'm almost to the dart decreases. I shuttled all the stitches onto some scrap yarn (what a pain in the butt that is) and tried it on myself, then I tried it on Mabel. It fits me just fine, but it looks better on Mabel! (she's much firmer than I am!) But actually I'm happy with the fit. I'm thinking this will be a nice basic piece that I may want to make again and again.
There's that crazy kid again! I think she's dressed this time, though you can't tell from this shot!

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Karen said...

And look at your Picovoli and Fitted Tank. Wonderful!! You are really moving along on your projects lately. I FINALLY cast on my Picovoli . . . but still haven't even bought yarn for Fitted Tank. I do have some in my stash that might work, but it's angora and wool and I think it will be too warm. Better to stick with cotton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home