MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

We stopped at JoAnn's on the way home from gymnastics today to pick out the buttons for Noey's cardigan. I told her we needed 5 buttons, and I naturally assumed we would get 5 matching buttons. Noey had other ideas! These are the 5 buttons she chose!
I love that Noey teaches me to be more open minded, to look at things in a different way, and that not everything has to match!

While at JoAnn's I picked a pattern and some wild, colorful fabric to make a purse. I got the idea after I saw Erica's .....so cute! Noey also picked out some bright pink fabric for me to make her a skirt. Looks like I've got a little sewing in my future.

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

That is sooo funny - gotta love a girl with her own fashion sense and some imagination!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

That's so creative! I happened on a button sale the other week and went crazy, but if I use them that way - the possibilities are endless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home