MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
This is me and my mom, Carolyn, when I was about 2 years old. We lived in Denver at the time. (dig those matching outfits...I think my mom made them!) I have always felt that I had a charmed childhood. Everything was so carefree and fun, and that's because of my mom. We moved 4 times before I was 6, but it wasn't hard or scary, my mom made it a great adventure.

My mom always supported me in everything I did, and told me I could be whatever I wanted to be, I could accomplish anything I set my mind to, and the most important thing in life is to be happy.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

2 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I could tell what a wonderful mother you are - and now I know exactly where that comes from. Your mother sounds like a wonderful woman. Happy Mother's Day to her!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Happy Mother's Day, Karyn! I love the picture - thanks for sharing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home