MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

to ME! Yes, today is my birthday. One of my favorite days of the year! It used to be that today was my all time favorite day, but now March 16 is my favorite. (Can you guess who's birthday that is?)

I had planned to sleep in today, but Noey woke me up bright and early today by saying "It's your birthday today, Mama!" Who can resist that?!

My mom sent us an invitation inviting us all to the Soup Plantation tonight to celebrate. (one of the few places we can all enjoy....Noey is picky, I'm on a diet, Joe is a vegetarian)
Megan sent me these pictures in my birthday card. She is quite the photographer. She's actually using my old Pentax camera, and she develops and prints the pictures in a lab on the UCSD campus. She won several photography awards last year when she was in high school.

5 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Happy Birthday Karyn!!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger shizzknits said...

Happy happy birthday~! Love the pics of Noey, she's so sweet!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Happy happy birthday to you!!!

And thanks for tagging me with the meme - I'll be posting mine in the next day or so!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger scarlet said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you Karyn! The Noey pictures are great (I especially like the 5 1/2 pic) and they are such a thoughtful gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home