MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Another day, another project started!

What? Am I crazy? I started another project......one week before Christmas! Still, I am strangely calm about the whole thing. I am sure (or delusional) that I will get everything done in time!!

I had a scarf from my "scarf stash" in mind for my mom, but then I stumbled across Alison's keyhole scarf, and here we go! It's an easy 2x2 rib so it's going pretty fast.
This is an unidentified yarn I found in my stash.....super soft and cozy! My mom is a "blue" person, so this should be perfect for her.

Noey is sick. The school called me at work yesterday and told me to come get her. Poor baby! She had a high fever last night, but after a dose of tylenol and a good night's sleep she's better this morning. The good news is I'm getting a lot of knitting time in. She bascially slept all afternoon yesterday, and today she's lying on the couch watching movies.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger scarlet said...

Good for you: still chugging along on holiday knitting, despite the looming deadlines. Me, too! Good to know there is a sister knitter stitching furiously away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home