MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

So pretty much all I can do is sit.....and knit! Really....that's all I can do! So I've been working on these two scarves. The red one is to match Noey's Santa hat. She's singing in the Kindergarten Winter program on Wednesday, and they're all supposed to wear hats, scarves, and mittens. I couldn't let her go in store bought items, so I knitting as fast as I can!
The other scarf is for me!! I was going to make it for my niece, and I could rationalize that it's not her colors, or she wouldn't wear it (she's from Miami after all) but really.....I just want it!

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Hi Tracey! The yarn for my scarf is Moda Dea Sassy Stripes sock yarn. I just love the self striping effect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home