MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My Beautiful Baby!

Noey's school had a Family Portrait fundraiser last month. This picture just takes my breath away! I know I'm more than biased, but I just think this is the most beautiful child!!
It's been a very busy week (what else is new?) and although I am knitting, I haven't had any FO's lately. I'm working really hard on the Circle Afghan, but I don't think it will be done by Christmas.

I revealed myself to my Secret Pal last week. I really enjoyed spoiling Maureen, and I'm kind of sad that the whole thing is over. It was a lot of fun picking out goodies and sending them off!

4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Biased or not, she is one beautiful little girl. What a great picture!!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Thank you Karen!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

She' a beauty! But, I have a contender for you, my daughter had her senior pics taken last week, and I must say, she's stunning, too!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Thanks again for being my SP! It was so much fun! Love the portrait! And that Barbie cake! Oh my!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home