MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Bad Back = Finished Objects

All I've done for the past three days is sit.....and knit. My back is much better, but I'm still not "back" to normal ( pun intended!) I was planning to go to work today anyway, but Noey had a tummy ache, so we both decided to stay home. She's laying on the couch watching DVD's, and I'm knitting!

First up I finished Noey's scarf to go with her hat. It's a really cute set. She'll be wearing it Wednesday for the Kindergarten Winter Program, so hopefully I can get a picture of it in action

2 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Karen said...

She is going to be the best dressed girl in the show! (Actually, best dressed child - because she'll outshine the boys too!!)

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

Love Noey's ensemble! Hope we get to see a picture of her modeling it. And yours, such a perfect top and purse, and not being able to debut them.... sure hope you're feeling and moving better - Christmas is no time to be laid up (although you CAN knit more)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home