MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Big Show

I left work early and got there by 1:00, thinking I had plenty of time because the show didn't start until 1:30. But already there was a huge line in front of the auditorium. So I patiently stood in line, and when the door opened I was almost trampled to death!! (I'm still not moving very fast because of my back) I didn't get the best seat, so this is the best close up I could get.
That's Noey in the middle with her hand raised. You may notice she's not wearing the hat and scarf I so diligently worked on this past week! The teacher decided that they wouldn't wear hats and scarves! Anyway, it was very cute. They sang Jingle Bell Rock, and all did a great job.

3 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Thanks for the picture - they are all so cute . . . especially Noey. Bummer about the hat and scarf. :( Hey, I see a few scarves and hats - those kids must have been rebels who went against what the teacher said. I guess it would be very hot up there singing in a hat and scarf.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Shar said...

I second the too bad about the hat and scarfs. Noey is a cutie as always.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger Lynda said...

That picture tells it all. This is what life is all about!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home