MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, September 09, 2005

My life is perfect

Sure, I'm a little overweight, my hair won't turn out right for nothing, I hate all my clothes, the traffic here is horrible, our condo isn't big enough and it's never clean, I never have enough time and/or money for knitting......but all in all I have to say my life is perfect!

All I ever wanted was to be a mom who walked her child to school, and picked her up when the bell rang. A mom who sat down at the kitchen table and did homework with her child. A mom who took her child to ballet and waited patiently for class to end. A mom who made chocolate cake with her child just because. Well, my dream has come true. I am that mom! I am so blessed, fortunate, lucky to have my life. I'm just feeling grateful today.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I'm so happy that you have what you want!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I bet Noey feels lucky and grateful too! :)

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Shar said...

What a blessing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home