MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Updates

It has been a crazy, busy week and my mind has not been on knitting or blogging. In no particular order: I started my new job last Thursday....so far, so good, I'm trying to get Noey ready for Kindergarten....which starts Tuesday (yikes!), Noey lost her first tooth!! (that was exciting!) Noey and I went to Adventure City (that was fun!).

I finished up and/or started several projects early last week, but haven't actually knit since last Thursday! Kinda scary......even DH was worried. But I haven't been feeling too good (migraine) so I didn't want to knit or blog. My mom picked up Noey today for the afternoon, so I'm going to try to sit down and knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home