MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, August 19, 2005

A Finished Object, The Fiber Fest and Secret Pal


The French Market Bag is finished! It is so cute and a fast knit. I finished it just in time for the Fiber Fest tomorrow! I'm hoping I'll be able to fill it with all kinds of goodies! After some quality time at the Fiber Fest we're heading over to Wild Fiber for more fiber fun!! I can't wait!

As you may have read I sent my final package of surprises to my Secret Pal and revealed my true identity! The whole SP experience has been so much fun! I enjoyed spoiling Stacey as much if not more than being spoiled myself!! My SP has been great too.....although I still don't know who she is!! Oh yeah, and I signed up for SP6!

BTW....have you seen the alligator in the news lately? Umm, well it's less than a mile from my house!!

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Thanks Lauren! I got the idea from yours!! It's fast, easy, and
the pattern is FREE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home