MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005


Noey was in need of a little park action today, so we went to Friendship Park. Noey met a nice little girl and they pretended to be horses for hours and hours. (remember those days?) It was just beautiful today, the sky was so blue, and it wasn't too hot. So I started a new project. It's a French Market Bag. It's a pretty easy pattern and I've finished about 5 repeats now. I found the pattern here. I'm using Lily Sugar & Cream in Hot Green. I seem to be in a bag phase.

I didn't start the Gioia Scarf last night as I intended because there are a couple of things I don't understand and I wasn't up to trying to figure them out. I couldn't start the Girlfriend Swingcoat Sweater either because my printer is out of commission (long story), so I sent the pattern to my parents house, they printed it out for me, but I haven't made it over there yet. Maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home