MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Doesn't anyone knit around here?

Seriously, I have never come upon another knitter! I take my knitting pretty much everywhere I go, and if the opportunity arises, I knit. Today we went to the park in the morning, and I knit. Then we went to ballet this afternoon, and I knit. Everyone looks at me as if I'm an alien from outerspace! (or maybe it's my stunning beauty??!!) I'm starting to feel self-conscious.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Don't worry. I do the exact same thing and I have yet to come across someone else knitting.I'm not self conscious anymore, I think it's because my knitting is getting better.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Do your friends find it weird that you knit so much? I think some of my friends are insulted that I sit and knit while I talk to them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home