MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

and they said it wouldn't last...


Today is our 16th anniversary! Here we are 16 long years ago in all our young and naive glory. Well, at least I was young and naive. DH is 18 years older than me so he was old when I met him! Sixteen years! Whew! Where did the time go?

On a somber note - we are keeping our family and friends in the South in our prayers. My niece and nephew are okay in Miami, but having a rough time. My brother and his wife are out of the country, so Sean and Megan are coping on their own. They've been without power since last Thursday, the house has flooded twice, and they're out of food and money. A tree was struck by lightning and fell in their backyard taking a power line with it. We've wired them money, but there isn't much else we can do to help them. I just wish we weren't so far away!

Please donate if you can - Red Cross.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Shar said...

Happy anniversary!! Prayers for your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home