MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, August 25, 2005


I worked on this in the car. It's going to be a tank top for Noey. I'm calling it the French Market Tank because it is very loosely based on the beginnings of the French Market Bag I finished earlier this month. I'm using Cotton Ease in Orangeade....Noey's choice. It's pretty much my own design, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works.

My Mini Poncho is blocked and seamed, and I even finished the crochet edge, just need to weave in the ends and then I can post pics. It is really pretty, and exactly what I wanted.

KnitPicks has Wrap Style......so I ordered it! I love that KnitPicks lets you look at various pages/projects from the book. Really cute stuff. I had to meet the $30.00 minimum for free shipping so I just had to order a couple of other things as well! I finally decided to knit Clapotis after I saw that Shar is going to knit it! I'm also going to try my hand at Kool Aid dyeing after seeing how well my Secret Pal, Stacey, does with it.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Shar said...

My kids loved that place when they were younger. Good luck with the design and you'll like clapotis, it's very easy to memorize the pattern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home