MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A little meme

10 years ago - DH and I were living in our new condo. We were celebrating our 6th anniversary. I was working as the Director of Materiel Management at Midway Hospital in West LA, and commuting 2 hours a day. I carried 2 beepers, 2 cell phones, and a briefcase, and thought I was very important.

5 years ago - Noey was 5 months old. I walked every morning up and down the hills of our neighborhood with Noey in the stroller. We were getting ready for Noey's baptism. We joined a Mommy and Me class. I found out what was really important in life.

1 year ago - I was getting ready for the new school year to start at Jefferson Elementary School in Redondo Beach where I worked. Noey was getting ready for her last year of preschool at Ascension Lutheran Preschool in Rancho Palos Verdes. We just finished remodeling the condo (what a nightmare!)

Yesterday - Noey and I went to my parents house in Torrance. We washed our car, and then Noey swam in her little pool while I watched and knit her tank top. Then we went to the grocery store.

Today - is our stay at home day. We'll play a little, I'll get to knit a little if I'm lucky, and later we're going to make cookies!

Tomorrow - We'll go to church in the morning. We're working in the nursery so we'll be there from 8:15 to 11:45. After that we'll probably come home and play. Later in the afternoon DH will come home and maybe we'll all go out to dinner.

5 snacks - Chocolate, Yogurt with cereal, strawberries, poptarts, bagel with cream cheese and strawberry jam

5 songs I know all the words to - The Waiting by Tom Petty, Hella Good by No Doubt, Dirty Laundry by Don Henley, Slow Dog by Belly, Beautiful Day by U2

5 things I would do with a million dollars - Buy a big house with a big yard on a tree lined street, buy a house for my parents nearby, buy all the yarn, stix, and knitting patterns & books I've ever coveted, take a trip to Europe with Noey, send DH to race car school

5 places to runaway to - Maui, Sorrento Italy, Big Sky Montana, Australia, Naples Florida

5 favorite TV shows - Judging Amy, Gilmore Girls, Crossing Jordan, NCIS, Nature

5 biggest joys - Noey, DH, my parents, my knitting, park days

Okay, so now I'm tagging Shar and Stacey.....your turn to share a little meme!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home