MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, August 29, 2005


and here's a closeup of the beautiful hand painted Kid Mohair yarn. It's just gorgeous! I've been wanting some pretty lace weight yarn to make myself either Branching Out or the Airy Scarf from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

Thank you again Karen, for such a wonderful experience. It has been so fun receiving surprises in the mail these past 3 months. Thank you for taking the time to spoil me and make me feel special!! I truly appreciate it!!

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Blogger scarlet said...

YAY!! It has been so hard keeping my little secret all this time. I keep wanting to comment on your blog but don't want to "give it away." Have fun with all your gifties, and I can't wait to see what the green yarn turns into... I wanted to keep it for myself but I had a feeling you would like it too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home