MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I've been tagged!

My good friend, Karen, tagged me with this fun meme:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

See New York City (I've been all over the world; London, Paris, Rome, Sydney... but I've never seen NYC)

See Mount Rushmore

Learn to play the violin

Knit socks!!

Ride a century (100 mile bike trip)

Okay, I could only come up with 5....I guess I've done everything else!

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

Math in my head

Chew gum

Carry a tune

Grow my hair out

Drive an automatic

Again, I could only come up with 5

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Man:

His sense of humor

His sense of family responsibility

His values

How he adores his daughter

How he laughs at my jokes

His intelligence

His sense of fun

Seven Books I Love:

Memoirs of a Geisha

Stones From The River

A Cure For Dreams

Breathe, Eyes, Memories

She's Come Undone

Where The Heart Is

The Hobbit

Seven Things I Say:

Jeez Louise

Darn It (per Noey)

Just let me finish this row

5 more minutes

I don't think so

Sure

No problem

Seven Movies I Have Loved:

Yours, Mine, and Ours (the original)

This Property is Condemned (with a very young and extremely handsome Robert Redford!)

Out of Africa (with an older but still attractive Robert Redford!)

To Catch A Thief (with the ever so suave Cary Grant)

Finding Nemo (the first movie Noey ever saw)

The Rookie (because Joe liked it so much!)

Crimson Tide (the first movie Joe and I ever saw together)

Seven Lovely Ladies I'm Going To Tag:

Lynda, Shar, Stacey, Tracey, Shannon, Shizzknits, and Stephanie.

***Disclaimer*** I know that some of you do not like to do MEME's, please don't feel obligated or offended!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oh yeah, Robert Redford looks great at any age, doesn't he??? I predict that the first thing on your sock list to be conquered will be Knit Socks!!! But beware, it's addictive. And I'm sure you will get to NYC . . . when you do, I'll meet you there. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home